OSW-NM-P-30-15 – Park Hall Halt

Park Hall Halt c 1930 – Taken from Verna Palmers “A Portrait in Old Postcards” and reads “ Park Hall Halt was the only intermediate halt on the branch line connecting Oswestry with the main G.W.R. line at Gobowen.  This was the station used by visitors to the Orthopaedic Hospital and the many thousands of soldiers who passed through Park Hall Camp, both during the wars and the period of national Service.  Although the line is still used for quarry traffic, a few rotting timbers of the platform are all that remain of Park Hall Halt today”  (Published 1989)

NM-P-30-15 - Park Hall Halt