OSW-PH-O-5-2-43 – Old Municipal Building & Gaol, pre 1892 as it was then demolished

Picture taken from Oswestry A Pictorial History 1850 to 1950 compiled by Bernard Mitchell the caption reads ” The Old Guildhall replaced the old Wool Hall in 1782, on the front of which is the plaque of King Oswald later removed to Castle Bank Gardens”.

PH-O-5-2-43 - Old Municipal Building, pre 1892 as it was then demolished