OSW-PH-O-5-6-11 – Coach & Dogs & St Oswald’s Tower, 1863

Coach and Dogs and St Oswald’s Tower, 1863 – Presented by J A BRYNE Esq in 1931.

Picture can also be found in The Archive Photographs series Oswestry complied by Bernard Mitchell – the caption under the photograph in the book reads “The Coach and Dogs, Church Street pictured in 1863, was built by Edward Lloyd of Llanforda who rode in a dog carriage”

 

PH-O-5-6-11 - Coach & Dogs & St Oswald’s Tower, 1863