OSW-SL-O-5-7-6 Oswestry – Llwyd Mansion – Cross St & Bailey St

Llwyd’s Mansion is one of the finest timber-framed buildings in the town.  It was built in 1604 by John Llwyd or Lloyd of Llandforda Hall and is one of some 500 listed buildings protected by the Conservation Department within the Borough.  The Meurig Llwyd family emblem, a double breasted eagle, is on the side of the building.

SL-O-5-7-6 Oswestry - Llwyd Mansion - Cross St & Bailey St