OSW-PH-O-5-6-2 – War Memorial , Cae Glas

War Memorial, Cae Glas Park (n.d) The Park was bought by the town in 1908, the land on which it stands originally having belonged to Cae Glas (church meadow) mansion.  The memorial gates to the park are dedicated to local men who died during World War 1 & World War 2.

PH-O-5-6-2 - War Memorial , Cae Glas